Thank you for your interest in Bolla Market!
Bolla Construction Workers are the key to Bolla’s success. Bolla Construction Workers are tasked with the job of setting up infrastructure for new Bolla Markets, ensuring & maintaining the absolute highest quality when preparing interiors and exteriors of each Bolla Market, and being ready to execute reparations necessary for a given Bolla Market at any time.
- Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Assembling and breaking down barricades and temporary structures.
- Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment (if qualified).
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Mixing, pouring, and leveling concrete (if qualified).
- Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
- Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
- Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Work on ladders to reach high ceilings or walls.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 1-year minimum experience in construction
- Applicants with specific skills are strongly encouraged to apply
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date