Thank you for your interest in Bolla Market!
Our Bolla Market Gourmet Delis are known for serving fresh & tasty sandwiches and providing high-class customer service. We are seeking a Gourmet Deli Chef to help us maintain operations, prepare hot foods & ready-to-eat sandwiches, and oversee day-to-day activities, ensuring highest quality customer service is provided. Ideal applicants are reliable, detail-oriented and hardworking.
- Provide excellent, friendly customer service.
- Assist customers in a timely manner.
- Operate equipment (food slicer) and prepare ready-to-eat sandwiches
- Slice meats and cheeses, prepare hot buffet items, and display all food items in appropriate cases
- Prepare, package, weigh, and price prepared food products for sale
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation of product
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing
- Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 2 years minimum experience in food prep
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date